Damsels in Distress

Welcome to my blog! I can't wait to start sharing my heroine in distress creations with you. The stories and illustrations I create showcase super babes who take on the nastiest bad guys (and girls) and get in and out of perilous situations. The battles are fierce and the villains show no mercy and usually gain the upper hand. Not only do my busty heroines end up with cuts, bruises and torn tunics, they get their pretty little asses kicked hard. Once defeated, they're subjected to whatever evil whim their adversary has in mind - limited only by their demented imagination! Visit my site to see what it's all about: www.GirlinDanger.com. Once there, let your imagination run wild and fulfill all your Superheroine Peril fantasies. Have a great time!

Galaxy Babe, Episode 3 in the Making - Stay Tuned!

I'm currently working on the 3rd episode of "The Death Ship" and am making good progress. In this episode, Galaxy Babe makes contact with the Pirate space galleon. She tries to make nice with them but finds out quickly that they have other plans for her. There are some interesting superheroine sex scenes in this episode so be warned. G-Babe is good at making the best of a difficult situation though as she is penetrated and violated by the gang of pirates. There's even a bizarre shemale scene - very naughty! As always, there's lots of heroine distress and fantasy sex in this one. Keep checking the site and this blog to stay informed of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment