Damsels in Distress

Welcome to my blog! I can't wait to start sharing my heroine in distress creations with you. The stories and illustrations I create showcase super babes who take on the nastiest bad guys (and girls) and get in and out of perilous situations. The battles are fierce and the villains show no mercy and usually gain the upper hand. Not only do my busty heroines end up with cuts, bruises and torn tunics, they get their pretty little asses kicked hard. Once defeated, they're subjected to whatever evil whim their adversary has in mind - limited only by their demented imagination! Visit my site to see what it's all about: www.GirlinDanger.com. Once there, let your imagination run wild and fulfill all your Superheroine Peril fantasies. Have a great time!

The Voices of GirlinDanger.com

You may be wondering whose voices you hear in the different episodes featured on girlindanger.com. Some are contracted out from Vox Erotic - basically, a high-end phone fantasy sex site. The girls are extremely talented and I often use their imagination and vocal talents to help bring my characters to life. One of the characters uses my own voice. Can you guess which heroine it is? Go ahead and take a shot at it! Right now I'm working on the next episode for Delta Girl. She talks tough in the first episode but gets her butt kicked in the second - oops - sorry D-Girl. Then she's at the mercy of that bad-ass Android. Watch for it's release by visiting my site often!
XOXO
GirlinDanger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment